Celibacy/Abstinence/Night erections

Question
hari om
sir i request you to clear some of doubts
1. at night my penis get erected many times, is this a nightfall?
  whenever penis get erected is their also loss of semen.
2. most of the time whenever i see my penis erected at night, i also
  find that i have stopped my urine for a long time. is this also a  
  cause of my nightfall or i was seeing erotic dreams?

Answer
1. Natural erections occur every few hours during sound sleep and early in the morning. These are not sexual in nature but the result of blood flow to the penis which is a normal and healthy physiological phenomenon. Neither is there any loss of semen.

2. Do not worry about the same. Simply relax and enjoy sound sleep at night.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay