Celibacy/Abstinence/Nocturnal discharges

Sir,I have some query about wet dreams.
 In night i didn't understand of any wet dream but when i awake i  see the crystal like substance,i cant understand why these wet dreams are happening although i am strictly following the yoga techniques and don't allow any bad thoughts in mind.
 Wet dreams occurs average of 2 per week from 3 to 4 years.
 Please give me some instructions,i am very tense and can not concentrate on my study.

Perform the complete set of Yogic practices & lifestyle with unbroken Brahmacharya for a few years. Nocturnal discharges will go away by themselves.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.