Celibacy/Abstinence/virginity

Question
I disagree.  I think that being a virgin is a strength, not a weakness.  You have to be strong to resist sexual temptation.  By doing so you avoid the pitfalls of sex.  I doubt that men like me are going to have sexual dysfunctions.

Answer
In general, being a virgin is a strength rather than a weakness, but a male gets to a certain age where virginity helps him less than it hurts him.  By avoiding the pitfalls of sex, you're also avoiding the benefits of sex.  No one ever thinks they're going to have sexual dysfunctions.  I suggest you learn more about this and read Undressing the American Male .

Celibacy/Abstinence

Doug Adams, Ph.D.