Celibacy/Abstinence/Wet dreams & Baldness

Question
QUESTION: Hello Dhananjay sir,I am 22 year old student.I have some queries regarding wet dreams and baldness.
1.I am following the path of celibacy,but i have wet dreams as one or two per week regardless of doing yoga and pranayama.Is it natural?How to avoid it?
2.Is frequent wet dreams cause baldness?
3.Do you know any yoga or pranayama to reduce baldness and improve hair growth?

ANSWER: 1. If the practice of Yoga with adequate physical, mental and spiritual activity is honest and regular, wet dreams will eventually subside. Hence continue with the correct practice.

2. Baldness is generally genetic and  not due to wet dreams.

3. Genetic baldness is not preventable.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: My baldness is not genetic,so can you suggest any yoga or pranayama to reduce it,and hence improves hair growth.
Thanks.

Answer
Balding which is not genetic will correct itself further to the life of Yoga & Brahmacharya as suggested in past answers. Applying the methods of Asana, Bandha, Nadi Shodhana, Pranayama and meditation as suggested in past answers should suffice.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay