Celibacy/Abstinence/Your aim on this site

Question
Sir,

1. Your offering answers to questions here is done for what purpose since it is a free service without any payment to you? Even the comments and ratings sections are not activated here I see... No profile photo also to identify you for popularity and no contact address or email?

2. Yoga is today a multimillion dollar industry. Why not show your knowledge through a attractive website with paid service,books,ashram,courses on a global level as done by many modern gurus? That can make you very famous with your knowledge?

I can offer my service to help you achieve these things sir..

Answer
1. As in the case of all other actions which transpire through the countless Jiva-s (beings) appearing as though indulging in countless deeds ever moment, the Lord works through the entity that answers these queries also. Since it is HIS will and HIS actions, the question of purpose, payment, ratings, identity, popularity etc. do not apply.

2. Answer 1. covers Question 2.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay