Celibacy/Abstinence/Changes through 'Vajroli Kriya'

Dear Dhananjay,
I've read your previous post about Vajroli Kriya and the physical changes in the body, and would like to learn more about the same. Is there any reference book/article on the same where you can guide me to?

I presume that when Vajroli Kriya starts, the real sublimation starts happening. Do hormonal changes also take place when this phenomenon occurs?

1. The effects of 'Vajroli Kriya' have been outlined in previous answers. These should be experienced through direct experience and theoretical reading is not of much use.

2. Various changes occur to the three 'Sharira-s' (bodies) in the course of Yoga. These include hormonal as well. Information regarding these internal changes are however not of any use and what is required is to persevere in attaining to Yoga which is to still the mind and merge it into the Atman (self).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.