Celibacy/Abstinence/Experience in sleep

QUESTION: Sir My Question is regarding first level experience of Brahmacharya. I hav been practising it for about two weeks and I felt several Improvements. I practised mudhras, Yogas and Pranayama everyday. I am able to practice physical brahmacharya, but a slight wavering mental brahmacharya. But i often had great control of my senses, thoughts and desires. Today morning around 4 AM, i just had the same experience which you have mentioned in one of your responses "When the aspirant maintains this state of Brahmacharya for a considerable period of time from when the 'Vajroli kriya' starts to function, the passage of flow of semen within his body (from the sex glands to the Urethra) starts to become narrow and constricted. Under such circumstances if he indulges in ejaculation of semen (even in a copious wet dream), instead of pleasure he experiences pain. This further aids in developing distaste and dispassion towards the sex act.This is one of the most important of changes which occurs in the body of the Brahmachari at the physiological level." link: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2010/7/Changes-Urdhvareta.ht  . I just had the same experience. But I am sure about one thing I didn't have a dirty dream. And most days at sleep my lingam becomes errect, but didnt ejaculate. but today it did. Sir please help me and bring me light. Does that spoil my practise of brahmacharya? I have a burning desire to practice brahmacharya. What should i do to avoid this in future.

ANSWER: 1. The experience is a wet dream and not the Vajroli kriya. Erections during sleep without sexual thoughts are normal, healthy and not sexual.

2. Adhere to correct practice of the said Yogic lifestyle with devotion to God. Things will stabilize in course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Sir What is Vajroli Kriya? How am I supposed to know when does that occur?  BTW I am very confident that it is not a wet dream . The reason is that i have had wet dreams before and this time it was totally and entirely different i felt pain just this once, not in my previous experience. And at sleep i feel erect only when i have the urge to urinate. Thank you so much for your answer sir.. i am very happy and glad.

1. Physiological wet dreams (minor loss from excess food, heat etc.) are not sexual in nature. They differ from sexual wet dreams.

2. The complete meaning of the Vajroli Kriya will be known through direct experience only after the Yogi becomes an Urdhvareta.

ॐ तत् सत्

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.