Celibacy/Abstinence/Fear of monsters

Question
Dear sir
    I watched an evil drama(Raktarakshas(blood monsture)) with dts sound on last saturday. At that time I had no fear at all. But after watching the show I cant sleep well, my mind is doubting me like someone following me or near the door etc, I relaxed my mind with spiritual thoughts like only God is real and any monsture cant touch  me bz I am pure soul etc, Sir my doubt is that why the negative feelings like fear have more power

Vijith
SARWAM KALVIDAM BRAHMAN

Answer
1. Where is the need to watch such fancy content? What is the benefit? Stay with activities that are constructive, reminding yourself of your true Atmic state all the time. Fear which is the result of Agnyana (ignorance) reduces and finally goes away as one progresses towards his Atman (self). Sometimes, subconscious fears which are dormant within surface, triggered by related external activity. At other times, unknown fears emerge when the mind is being purified.

2. There is not the least need to fear anything. Be calm and let go of such false imaginations, continuing with the correct practice of Yoga. The fear will eventually go away.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay