Celibacy/Abstinence/My Gratitude

Question
Dear Sir,
In the above post You can show your true divotion to God. In my case any negative feelings irritates me, I can save mind by thinking of your name "DHANANJAY" and your great works, only after I thinks my responsibity to God. I can see your unconditional love and efforts to make each Jiva in a great level from all of your answers. You have great value in my life than any other relation although I cant see you, You are really great sir

Thanking You
vijith
sarvam kalvidam brahman

Answer
HE is the light and from HIM has come everything as do images from a source of light. All these vanish and HE alone remains, without a second. Where then is 'I'? It is nothing but imagination, false and non-existent.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay