Celibacy/Abstinence/Headache

Question
First of all, I would want apologize about my poor English.
I started sexual abstinence, nearly 2 or 3 weeks ago. After this time, I felt a pain in center of my head , I believe that this pain is near pineal gland or pituitary gland .I Know this pain may have causes unrelated to celibacy, but I would want to know how a celibacy can cause headache, and how to relieve the kind of headache caused by celibacy .I stopped sex because I did not feel me well after having sex. I'm not being guided by a guru, it is difficult find one where I am located.

Note:This is the third time, I tried sex abstinence, all these times I  felt headache nearly after 2 or 3 weeks.
I study meditation, yoga, mudras, banda, chakras, mantras, i buy books about these subjects. Hence you can give me specific information, I am aware of these subjects a little.

Answer
1. Brahmacharya does not cause headaches which is the result of other factors.

2. Adequate physical & mental activity coupled with spiritual activity/meditation is a pre-requisite for sustained Brahmacharya. The headache is a sign of need for purification of the physical and astral bodies. Apply the Yogic techniques suggested in past answers on a daily basis without fail. Mere bookish study is not of any use. In the course of time, things will stabilize.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay