Celibacy/Abstinence/Recurring wet dreams...

Question
Om
sir,
I am following brahmacharya. I listen to bhajans and meditate.
I am facing a grave problem. I dont have much bad thoughts during the day or at night. My food is also very less. I am rite now staying in hospital taking care of my mother. It has been 4 days now and every night i am having wet dreams. I am scared of sleeping now. This is a very major break in my Brahmacharya. A blow to my concentration and confidence. Please help me as to what I can do to stop this deadly act. In this hospital I am unable to get up at 4am. Please help. (In deep trouble... Om

Answer
Apply the correct Yogic lifestyle and make it a regular life feature as soon as time permits. Mere meditation without purification of the body & mind through Yogic practices such as Asana, Bandha, Nadi Shodhana & Pranayama very rarely bears fruit.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay