Celibacy/Abstinence/How to reduce sleep

Question
One of the issues faced by professionals like me is the lack of time to devote towards the practices that you have advised.

Although, I have been following the said practices for many months with the grace of god, I still feel that if I can get a 1-2 hours extra in a 24 hour day much more effort can be put into the practice.

Would you be able to help out with a solution (with due practice) by which one can reduce the number of hours of sleep  (without any health impact) that is required by an individual?

Many Thanks,
Ganesh

Answer
Carry out all the said practices to the extent possible with devotion to God to realize the self. When such efforts are applied over a period of many years, Yoga gets established and the need for excessive sleep & food tapers away.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay