Celibacy/Abstinence/How to succeed in Brahmacharya

hi dhananjay
nice to read your view and excellent answers but often doubts allures me in practice i have read many celibacy book many a time but eventually i got limited success within 2-3 days my senses overpowers me consequently i fail and feel terribly guilty about myself often I feel low in motivation and questionable at myself the paramount importance of celibacy is there but how to practice it if I restrain it makes me irritated and sometimes I feel so unhappy about the way of my life I cant follow what I know is undoubtedly essential for my spiritual n moral well being I don't have any girlfriend or have any sexual intercourse with someone butt has a habit of masturbating frequently it has grown as a compulsive behavior I m trying to quit it since 15 long years but eventually has bitter failures left at conclusion Often I has success in practice for 3mts 5yrs ago but sex impulses are overpowering me im a bachelor it seems my life is been wasting im low and often under confident fearful and also sense guilt in myself I feel like if someone guide me correctly but often now day people think sex is natural n celibacy is obliteration of natural impulse and against self nature I didnt commit adultery in practical but thousands a time in my mind when i watch porn I m very unhappy with myself how could I bring overall change in my life live a confident pure moral life i dont eat meat nor smoke nor drink only bad quality in me is I m in clutches of masturbation my friends sys this is normal but it has eaten my soul from inside ques can you suggest simple ways and means to get rid of this hideous habit my past and present is ruined upto now i want to see a hope for future please help and give me guidance in this field so that I m out of it please help

Apply the complete set of Yogic practices & lifestyle with devotion and surrender to the Lord as suggested in past answers. The efforts should be very honest and unbroken. Success in Brahmacharya comes only by the Lord's grace. To avail HIS grace, one should strive through one's heart & soul single pointedly. After such consistent efforts, the grace comes.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.