Celibacy/Abstinence/A technique to come out of the addiction

Question
greeting
i dont know how to put this but the thing is that I know brahmacharya is important for a sound moral and peaceful life but I m trying for years to bring this to practise but im capable to do so I dont know im in urge of sexual intoxication yet i do realize it is not good for me but I masturbate many a time due to which im totally wrecked from my soul I feel that more i compress my desire they tend to flare up what should i do then im 24 .please do refer a technique efficiently practise it im most needful for guidance im discouraged since I have lot of theoretical knowledge on brahmacharya aspect but practical essence is far off missing I dont know will i lead this life peacefully Im morally bankrupt fact is that i know i should not do this its incorrect but at trial n testing i fail miserably i tend seem to be addicted to masturbation and lives a wretched exsistence If onlyy your words will spark hope within me ill be grateful please give me some cues to how to quit porn how to quit excessive indulgences ill obey your words as command help me get rid out of dis an leave a peaceful life i had very limited success in dis path and want to quench my thirst on this experiencing true nature of brahmacharya im tainted can i heal and again experience blissfull life please give a comprehensive reply on this matter i have read ur previous question but my question n doubt to endless im pure vegetarian non smoker n drink practice im need of help of someone who can enlighten my path im obsessed for leading brahmacharya in reality I want to lead a moral and stable life thats all every time I take a vow eventually mara the tempter out throw me with discouragement n guilt Im really serious about practising it because not that i want benefits out of it but living a sound life n experiencing bliss and communion with vibes of all saintly and brahmic being
thank u for reading till the end please enlighten my path

Answer
You say you have gone through the past answers; why then is the technique & path still unknown? The correct technique of a Yogic life for success in Brahmacharya has been described in detail. Go through the answers which have outlined the procedure and apply these methods honestly. You should persevere as though your life is in danger and as though application of these methods will alone save you. Such should be the commitment. Then comes HIS grace...

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay