Celibacy/Abstinence/Wet dream trouble

Question
sir,i'm 23 year old guy. my qustions
1.i was successful during 8 months of my brahamchrya during that period i have wet dream every 15 days but it was not harmful but one day i got wet dream at day time in which i loose my all previous power.and i again taken celibacy for one month and again i got failure because of day wet dreams which is not watery wet dreams but true wet dreams.my qustion is because i do lot's of aerobic exercise like walking daily for 2 hours is this the cause of failure.exercise also can cause failure! i have heard that hard exercise may cause failure but i do it exercise like walking so how can i fail.
2.when i have taken celibacy at that stage i was 22 but now i'm 23 so sir i want to ask you that  what difference it will make.when i was 22 i was get wet dream at every 15 days so how much time it will take may 18 days.can i can reach that stage of 8 months celibacy power now on if i do 8 months celibacy again or it will be low powerfull.what one year gap can do difference.
my english is litle weak so sorry sir but if you understand than please give suggestion

Answer
Are you applying the correct Yogic practices as described earlier with meditation? Practice 4.00 A.M wake up daily followed by the practices of Asana, Bandha, Nadi Shodhana & Pranayama with meditation as described earlier. After a few years of such honest practice, Brahmacharya becomes stabilized. Do not worry about the past.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay