Celibacy/Abstinence/Attitude towards dreams

Question
Dhananjaya,
I have been following the practices as advised in your responses for the last 10 months.
Of late I have been getting a lot of dreams, and when I have tried to understand the same from many "dream interpretation" websites, one of the common meanings that comes up is that there could be some kind of a spiritual growth; I seem to be getting insights into many issues that I face in my daily life especially at work.
Is this normal as one continues one's practices? How should one react to such dreams, if at all? Thanks.
Ganesh

Answer
1. Positive feelings which may arise as a result of dreams are to be used as a morale boost in the practice to realize the self.

2. Negative feelings are to be discarded.

Dreams concern the unreal Ego and not the self. The self alone is real, while everything else is an illusion.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay