Celibacy/Abstinence/Boxing & Brahmacharya

Question
Dear Sir,

I am 23 years old and have been practising for around a year and a half with a lot of learning mistakes of course, I came across Brahmacharya when I was searching for ways to end my porn addiction this site has helped me a lot and I thank you. I am having trouble sleeping lately (could not sleep once during a whole night)  and I want to know is this due to the energy built up from conserving semen? Also I slip up very rarely and look at porn out of boredom but I refrain from touching myself maybe this cause lack of sleep?
I am a boxer and I find I have way more energy practising semen retention which is positive but I was wondering if boxing could be negative to brahmacharya as I read violence and sex are linked?

Hope to hear from you.
Thanks

Joe

Answer
1. Such occurrences are normal during the first few years of Brahmacharya when purification is in progress. Lack of sleep, fear, illnesses etc. may sometimes  manifest. When the body becomes perfect after many years of practice, these disappear.

2. You should never look at porn. It will eventually cause a break and lead to much suffering.

3. Boxing, if carried out as a sport in a limited manner does not cause any problems. Continue with the practice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay