Celibacy/Abstinence/Can brahmacharya help telepathy?

Question
I mean like to influence minds or project thoughts to others as a kind of spiritual communication or telepathy. Some master of yoga and other occult traditions teach how to project thoughts from a distance, even without talking. I would like to try this to see if it's humanly possible. Is it a good idea to try this?

Thanks

Answer
It is possible after a few years of unbroken/honest Brahmacharya and meditation. The quest for any 'Siddhi' (super-normal power) is however not recommendable, keeping in mind the fact that all these powers become an impediment to realize the self.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay