Celibacy/Abstinence/Bramacharya at a young age

Whn you start practcing bramacharya at young age let say 20-25 years old, you dont have many initial or big reaction because desintoxification right? I mean I feel good but at the same time i didnt have many symptoms.

Reactions or their absence depends on various factors governed by one's past & present Karma. Some people experience these immediately upon start of the practice while others experience them later. What is required is to focus on honest Sadhana (practice) to merge the mind into the Atman (pure self).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.