Celibacy/Abstinence/Bramacharya at a young age

Question
Whn you start practcing bramacharya at young age let say 20-25 years old, you dont have many initial or big reaction because desintoxification right? I mean I feel good but at the same time i didnt have many symptoms.

Answer
Reactions or their absence depends on various factors governed by one's past & present Karma. Some people experience these immediately upon start of the practice while others experience them later. What is required is to focus on honest Sadhana (practice) to merge the mind into the Atman (pure self).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay