Celibacy/Abstinence/Cause of laziness

Question
Namaste Prabhu!
Is there anything called as 'mental laziness' where one does not like to give any work to his brain?
I am experiencing same thing I don't know why...
And my academics are going to start and I am worried about this..

Or is it just agnana,ignorance that is making me feel so and there is no such thing?
The above is silly and that is why I have posted it as a 'private one'.

Answer
1. Tamas (inertia) is the cause of physical as well as mental laziness. It is eradicated by subjecting the body & mind to adequate constructive activity. If all the tenets of Yoga described in past answers are applied, inertia gradually reduces and disappears.

2. This very body & mind are the results of 'Agnyana' (ignorance). Those who attain complete 'Gnyana' (knowledge of the Atman) become free from birth & death.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay