Celibacy/Abstinence/Concentration and sleep patterns

Question
Welcome again from Poland Dhananjay, namaste. For quite some time I have been battling a recurring problem of irregular sleep patterns and oversleeping, which was a way to "escape" reality back in the old consciousness when it was unbearable and fearful. Due to many years of that escapism it's extremely hard for me now to regulate my sleep and I tend to lack energy and focus. As a matter of fact I am writing this to you in the middle of the night (3 am) and last night I slept 14 hours straight. No alarm clocks can wake up me as I'm simply.. oversleeping them. Please let me know if you know ways to improve my concentration and sleeping habits since they play a vital role in spiritual practice. I've been trying to give it all to my guru and simply trust, but it feels like i need more of a tool, something more practical and i want to use no more time on sleep no matter how tempting it seems to me.

Answer
This problems solves in the course of time only after applying the tenets of a Yogic lifestyle with a moderate qty of vegetarian food & the Yogic practices described in past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay