Celibacy/Abstinence/Very confident by your teachings

Question
Hello,

I was very low and nerdy person and now too. I decided to practice full bramacharuya for some 3 months now. Before practicing this I was very afraid of what others say of me, wanted to be appreciate by others and was always bullied for years...

Now I started to practice bramacharya and trying to concentrate my gaze and mind during night hours. Im happy to be in the few really to know this big secret and now when other people talk to me I dont feel naturally any need to look at them when talking, and im not interested in their conversations anymore. Its like I lost interest in things but at the same time very confident. It gives advantages.

Thank you, your teachings change life very much.

Answer
Those who practice unbroken Brahmacharya with devotion & surrender to God overcome all fears and attain success in their respective fields without doubt. They eventually attain to great bliss and peace, followed by Enlightenment, completing the purpose of the human birth.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay