Celibacy/Abstinence/Cracks in aura

Question
Dear Sir,

Years ago I received treatment from a woman who referred to herself as a "light healer." I believe she was a sincere, well-meaning person. She told me that she could see "cracks" in my aura along the back of my neck. She said these cracks were the result of my earlier use of hallucinogenic drugs. She seemed to suggest these cracks could cause emotional problems (of which I've had many) but that certain aura healers could repair these cracks. It is true I had extensive drug use in my youth and had several terrifying experiences. I never got these cracks repaired. Should I be concerned with this or will spiritual practice along with brahmacharya take care of it?

Answer
Simply ignore the past and adhere to the correct and honest practice of Brahmacharya to merge the mind into the self. Everything else will be taken care of.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay