Celibacy/Abstinence/Cracks in aura

Dear Sir,

Years ago I received treatment from a woman who referred to herself as a "light healer." I believe she was a sincere, well-meaning person. She told me that she could see "cracks" in my aura along the back of my neck. She said these cracks were the result of my earlier use of hallucinogenic drugs. She seemed to suggest these cracks could cause emotional problems (of which I've had many) but that certain aura healers could repair these cracks. It is true I had extensive drug use in my youth and had several terrifying experiences. I never got these cracks repaired. Should I be concerned with this or will spiritual practice along with brahmacharya take care of it?

Simply ignore the past and adhere to the correct and honest practice of Brahmacharya to merge the mind into the self. Everything else will be taken care of.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.