Celibacy/Abstinence/Means to wealth

Question
QUESTION: Hare krishna Dhananjaya sir,
         Sir to be happy in this world our desire should be satisfied legaly. If one tries to satisfy in illicit way it accrues bad activities which will put in suffering in future. It is true that satisfaction to senses is ignorance.One should strive for self realisation. But at present I'm unable to rule over my mind. My mind is being agitated more in these days. I want a kind of life which is full of material opulence and definately bramhacharya. Because a person having samskara of brhmacharya always accrues good activity which is the source of both material opulence and Salvation according to one's desire. Sir destiny can not be side stepped. But what can I do? In these days I am reaping more of my bad activity of past. Sir those who were studing less than me are well settled now. Definately it is all being happened by superior authority. But at last I beg only one answer sir that how can I be destined for wealth in near future? Can you please give some mantra  to satisfy superior authority and thereby my pain will be reduced. Sir last year I practiced 10 months brhmacharya and put an  end to it due to frustration. Till now I have already spent 3 months in musterbation. Day by day I am not improving. Once again I need your help that how can I be destined for wealth in near future . Sir please forgive me if my question has no value.

ANSWER: Strive to realize the self with surrender and Bhakti (devotion) to the Lord. Apply the Yama - Niyama-s of Yoga honestly till they become the natural way of life.

After the Yogi becomes an Urdhvareta through such practice of unbroken Brahmacharya with surrender to the Lord and much meditation, he comes by wealth and is well respected. When you succeed in making such austerity and virtue into the default way of life unconditionally, your wish will transpire. There is no other way.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Hare krishna sir,
         Sir it is sure that I'm in ignorance. The symptom of ignorance is Attachment to this body and mind. If attach ment is not present , I'll be happy. The more attachment to this body and mind, the more our wants. Sir there are different process to diminish attachment, but I believe as a vishnu devotee regular practice of brahmachrya and chanting lord krishna name will reduce our attachment from this body and increase attachment to krishna. Sir let me know you that if one person practice brhmachrya from age of 10 when sexual idea comes in our mind, he will be stronger mentally and physically. But unfortunately I was not able to make it happen. I addicted to musterbation daily definately bad activity of past lives. Everybody isn't caught by addiction. The person like me may be many who has done bad activity in past. I got rid of addiction at the age almost 22. Due to mercy of god a feeling came in my heart that I'm a soul which can never be desroyed by any means. And it worked. But in every two months I wasn't able to control my hands due to strong daily habit. A year latter I became very confident that I can maintain physical brhmacharya 100% by applying same principle that I'm a soul and can never be destroyed. But what happend next I was thinking only phyisical brhmacharya is sufficient to restore our mental and physical strength. And beliving this I spent one year more in wathing porn with out musterbation. But I came to know that there is no meaning with out mental brhmacharya. And I experinced the same. I didn't improve mentally  and physically, rather I lost my eyesight and I'm wearing -1.25 glass. And I was caught by urine infection due weakness of bladder. Then I decided to practice brhmacharya mentally. In 2012 month of june I started mental brhmacrya cent percent physical brhmacharya expecting that it'll give me physical strength and tremendous mental strength. But one part happened and other part did n't happen. Starting from one month of brhmachrya till 10months I felt a heat in the body 24 hours and incresing physical strength day by day. But I completly disatisfied with mental power. I gained some concentration but not one genious mind. Actually i can tell from my experience that brhmacharya restores more physical streng
th and mental strength.That is why now I believe more on mental exercise to develop concentraion along with brhmacharya. Brhmacharya can do everything but it takes years together mental brhmacharya to gain one pointed concentration like Aurvedic medicine. Due to strong attachment I am feeling pain due to balding. Like this I am suffering a lot of problems. I know that it cann't avoided. That is why I trying to bear this. Please God bless me to be healthy and wealthy. I also require your blessings because you have immense merit of brhmacharya. If you don't mind can I ask question once again that if I practice brhmachrya for 4 to 5 years, will I be definately destined for health, wealth , rich and other opulence and fortune. If yes I'll practice full heartdly. Let me know you practicing brhmacharya is a huge task, my mind is very impure and I require to do hard work to keep my mind pure by not letting to impulse or thought to lust or willful indulgence. Due to impurity I have to practice once again putting a lot of restriction like no casting to woman , walking down head in the street, watchin only good programme in TV, talking woman in case of necessity and Most requirement is blessings of god. Sir please don't forget to answer my question that can I be destined for wealth and fortune after 4 or 5 years of brhmacharya. Definately it'll be decided by superior authority but can you give some idea to encourage me more. At last I'll say practicing brhmacharya is felt like taking deadly poison because brhmacharya has not become my natural character and it gives me each and every second pain. But for betterment I have to. I cann't put all my demerits and merits in words. Please ignore my stupidity and forgive me due to impure thoughts about other woman in my heart. One day I'll be a perfect brhmacharya and sound character. All auspious reqires will and blessings of krishna. May god make me a perfect devotee and pure krishna devotee.

Answer
Your desire for wealth is more than your desire for Brahmacharya. How then can you expect to succeed? Let go of the 'I' which is going through all these experiences and practice without expectations as a service to the Lord. That which is to come will come by HIS grace at the right time, for there isn't anyone kinder than HIM.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay