Celibacy/Abstinence/Regarding Meditation

i am happy by meditation.i have few question..
1.what should be duration of meditation?
2.i have my mouth,throat filled by cough after 5 minutes of meditation?
and i m not able to exceed meditation by 5 -6 min. ..please suggest me something to increase my meditatiom time.
i m doing meditation as per your teqnique.

1. As long as possible and whenever possible. Eventually, one is always in meditation on the self, whatever be the external activity.

2. This is an indication that the body is yet to be purified. Apply the Yogic techniques described in past answers to purify the body. Things will improve in course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.