Celibacy/Abstinence/Revitalization & other things

Dear Prabhuji,

I used to smoke weed for 7 years. I am 20 years old and obese. My mind has lost its lustre due to this bad habit and I am performing at low power despite having quit.
1) Will I ever recover my brain power?
2) Will I be able to learn the vedas and become a priest as my birth duty dictates despite having this problem? Plus I will soon have to marry mid-education - can I still continue as a grihasti brahmacharya? What can I do?
3) Is kapalbhati, anulom vilom, walking/jogging and a few yogic stretches enough to lose weight?
4) Is sharing a room (with joint beds) with some family member okay to save power consumption (to use the a.c) or is it detrimental to brahmacharya?
5) Is a cluttered house detrimental to brahmacharya? I heard clutter holds Rahu's energy and he encourages abrahmacharya and pleasures.
Kindly guide my personal situation. I am not interested in moksha but want to do wordly work without doership and enjoy spiritual bliss.

1. Practice honest Brahmacharya with devotion & surrender to God. This will give the best possible outcome.

2. Your birth duty is to know your Atman (self). Nothing more. One's profession has no connection with realizing the self & neither does marriage. Just persevere in your Dharma of striving in the path shown by God through Yoga & Brahmacharya. HE will do that which is destined.

3. Yes, if these are coupled with a yogic lifestyle & Brahmacharya as suggested in past answers.

4. Nothing matters as long as the mind is intent on its rightful objective. Changes are necessary if this intensity fluctuates or wanes.

5. 'Cleanliness (both external & internal-mind) is Godliness'. To the extent possible, being neat & tidy always helps oneself & others.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.