Celibacy/Abstinence/Accidental stimulation

Question
I am a 16yr old boy.By gods grace I have been celibate for the past 2 months.yesterday i had to go to a dentist.by mistake her breast touched me while cleaning my teeth .Now I am tormented by lust.
please suggest some measures

Answer
Remind yourself of the body of the same woman in old age, wrinkled and debilitated by age, fully bereft of luster, prone to decay. Where is the beauty? Had the body really been beautiful, it would not change, for the truth never changes. Hence physical beauty is a false illusion.

The body is an impermanent bag of flesh which shines for a few years by the power of the Atman which does so to aid creation. The wise do not lust after this bag of flesh, but ever direct their energies to realize the self which is permanent bliss and liberation.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay