Celibacy/Abstinence/Accidental stimulation

I am a 16yr old boy.By gods grace I have been celibate for the past 2 months.yesterday i had to go to a mistake her breast touched me while cleaning my teeth .Now I am tormented by lust.
please suggest some measures

Remind yourself of the body of the same woman in old age, wrinkled and debilitated by age, fully bereft of luster, prone to decay. Where is the beauty? Had the body really been beautiful, it would not change, for the truth never changes. Hence physical beauty is a false illusion.

The body is an impermanent bag of flesh which shines for a few years by the power of the Atman which does so to aid creation. The wise do not lust after this bag of flesh, but ever direct their energies to realize the self which is permanent bliss and liberation.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.