Celibacy/Abstinence/Complete independence & strength

Question
Dear Dhananjay,

Heartiest greetings.Hope my words find you in the best of ways.

I have my questions as below:

1)Can brahmacharya pursued to it's conclusion lead me to complete independence & I mean 100% complete independence i.e I don't even have to depend on anything else for my nourishment even.Such a goal is indeed worthy of staking on'e life even.Is this nature of purusha that vedas so glorify or is there still a dependence on something i.e just a substitution of dependency occurs from material to spiritual.

2)Patanjali says
"When one has succeeded in making this Samyama, all powers come under his control. This is the great instrument of the Yogi. The objects of knowledge are infinite, and they are divided into the gross, grosser, grossest and the fine, finer, finest and so on. This Samyama should be first applied to gross things, and when you begin to get knowledge of this gross, slowly, by stages, it should be brought to finer things. "
Can  you explain what does he mean here.What is this instrument/technique which leads to all powerfulness.

I'm tired of this material slave like life we have been taught to lead.Pls guide/motivate me with your words to complete independence & strength so that I can put my whole & soul into being estableshed in the Purusha.

Thanks.

Answer
1. Through such Brahmacharya, 'Prakriti' (the manifest nature) itself takes the responsibility of nourishing the manifest body to the extent required. Such a 'Perfect One' who resides in his self does not depend on anything to the least extent. Having reverted to his primal state of 'Purusa' (pure consciousness), he resides as the Brahman itself, on which things are dependent and not the reverse.

2. 'Samyama' refers to the complete union of consciousness with the desired object. Based on the nature of the object, mastery over it is acquired. Suppose one does such Samyama on fire, then he can make himself invincible against fire, having gained mastery over the fire element. The 'Mumukshu' (one whose sole objective is to realize the self) however does not waste his resources on these illusory objects but performs Samyama only on the Atman (eternal self or Lord) till such a state becomes natural and permanent, whereupon he becomes a 'Brahmaswarupi' (the very Brahman itself). He is then a 'Jivanmukta' (liberated while still alive).

Practice all that which ha been advocated in past answers. That state of residence in the self will come by itself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay