Celibacy/Abstinence/In the course of practice

Question
Hello dhananjay,

I have two questions,

1. I am into 3rd week of brahmacharya with clear thoughts but I am finding it hard as sometimes I just want to give in to be like everyone else in their lustful ways as I feel like Maya is trying to bring me down but I see them as little tests, does maya do this?

2. When I used my penis more it was larger but now I don't use it in a sexual way I find that it is smaller than it was before during the day, why is this?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Joe

Answer
1. Till a few years of unbroken practice with God devotion are not achieved, there is always a strong tug of war. It is a challenge which everyone has to face and bear with.

2. Simply ignore the physical parameters. They are not of any consequence.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay