Celibacy/Abstinence/Is it too late?

Thanks for your motivation and guidance through your answers here.

I am 35 yrs old and have not practiced Brahmacharya since i hit puberty , infact I have wasted away a lot of energy.

Is it too late to start practice and is it possible to develop discipline after so many years of wastage and indiscipline.

Also please kindly give advice suitable for late starters like me.

Take up the practice with honest application of the methods suggested in past answers. Go through each and every answer slowly and absorb the essence, to apply it in practice. Brahmacharya will get established.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.