Celibacy/Abstinence/Overcoming Failure

Dear sir,
        after reading ur answers i started practicing brahmcharya and failed after 19 days and then again started practicing and failed after 17 days which lead to further faults...i feel that when my stomach is not empty temptaitions occurs...is this a reason?? i knw the benifits of celibacy and doing yoga and pranayam from past 6-7 years....but not able to control myself....plz motivate and guide me sir....plz give detailed solution

Honestly apply the procedures suggested in past answers with surrender to the Almighty. Till the strong chunks of karma that block Brahmacharya are not removed through these methods, unbroken Brahmacharya does not become a reality. One should not think of failure but should ever be intent on practice to know the self, however hard it may be & however long it might take. Then shines the grace of the Lord, by which alone does Brahmacharya get established.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.