Celibacy/Abstinence/Presence and absence of Brahmacharya

Question
Jai sri krishna,
        Sir in my life I was addicted to musterbation due to my bad luck. I don't know but it may be over 2700 times I must have  musterbated in 7 years addiction. Sir some of my friends have musterbated very few times which is very less in comparison to me but still they are less intelligent in study than me. Why is it so ? Sir what I believe concentration is key to success in study. I believe practicing concentration like reading books and doing sums increase our intelligence like physical exercises increase our physical strength. Hardwork is key to success. Body builder increases strength by physical exercises. In the same way mental exercise increases mental strength. Why is it so in this world heros like saharukh and Salman khan indulging in illicit sex day and night in shooting, still they are more focused and young. These heros are almost over 45years age but still they look like 30s. One of the football superstar C.Ronaldo who is full of physical and mental strength inspite indulging in sex and wine. I have seen teachers in my school and professor in colleges who are very expert in subjects like math, science inspite of sex. They used to tell us moderate musterbation is ok. Execess is harmful. Regular hard work matters a lot. I've read so many Newspaper about interview of IAS toppers. They have said hardwork, determination or sincerty are key to success. They have never suggested to practice brhmacharyas. And some of IAS toppers have said they used to watch movies in lieasure times. At last I will tell Urdhreta cann't be deafeted and he is one in a million. But in this world after study of life of successful person we can say hardwork is more important for success . Sir can you please tell why is it so taking above in to consideration?

Answer
1. The primal power is the same for one and all. It is the representation of the power of life generated from universal consciousness. The wise realize its importance early and conserve it, while others ignore the same to later face the repercussions. A brief stint in limelight is no yardstick of well being, as always proven in history.

2. My dear friend, when a student sets aside all other things and indulges in one pointed hard work to master his subject, is that itself not unconscious use of the power of Brahmacharya applied on academic study? He has unknowingly converted his vital power, directing it towards his studies for that period of time, setting aside all distractions, whereupon that energy manifests as mastery in the subject.

If the very same student were to follow cent percent Brahmacharya consciously, his prowess would acquire the possibility to become more multidimensional. The same holds good as regards all other walks of life.

Whether one realizes it or doesn't, all power comes from that ONE source (Lord) which is represented by 'Bindu' (seed) in gross form within the body. The effects of transmutation or wastage of this power is seen early in some and later in others, based on individual factors.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay