Celibacy/Abstinence/side effects of wet dreams

Question
Respected Sir,
I am highly impress with your work and your guidance.I am 23 year old student.I am following your all instructions and practicing celibacy.But I have following questions in my mind,please clarify.

1.I am following the yoga and meditation from 1 year now.But I am suffering from frequent wet dreams (5 to 6 per month)from 4 years now.Is this natural?
 Due to this wet dreams i feel very shameful and i not able to do my studies properly.After doing lots of hard work,i cant score well in my exams.How to avoid this wet dreams completely?

2.Does frequent wet dreams (in my case 5-6/month)affects brain functioning(i.e performing best in exam) and memory?Is complete recovery is possible at mental and physical level?

3.Does this frequent wet dreams causes baldness?If yes, will i recover my hair completely with the help of yoga and pranayama.

4.If two persons following perfect celibacy,but one of them follows celibacy with yoga and pranayama and another is not. In this case does the person following yoga and pranayama will get more physical and spiritual benefits?

sorry for long questioning.But please understand my situation.

Answer
1. If the practice of all the suggested methods with a Yogic lifestyle is carried out regularly without interruption with devotion to the Lord, wet dreams will reduce and disappear after a few years.

2. One has no other way out but to go through past karma. The only way to dissolve such karma is through Yoga & Brahmacharya carried out to realize the self. Hence persevere without worrying about other things.

3. Balding is genetic and not avoidable.

4. Yes

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay