Celibacy/Abstinence/Transmutation methods

How do I transmute sexual energy that I might receive during my recent celibacy of about 7 days? I'm wanting to keep up with my celibacy for the rest of my life if my life heads in the direction that I think that it will.

I exercise with daily running and meditate with awareness on the location of my third eye, always returning when thoughts arise..

What else can I do besides restrain from sexual thoughts on a daily basis and change the subject of thought when they do arise?

In case my previous knowledge will help you answer what I'm looking for.. I have done a ton of research, mostly information-based, on Ojas, meditation, benefits of bramacharya, etc.

How long does it take for Ojas to fill the cerebro-spinal fluid in my spine and brain to actually work with this substance in continuing in my Raja Yoga or enlightenment path?

and last question, are there any techniques or visualization exercises that will come in handy once I can work with this Ojas?

I am led to believe that simply meditating on Krishna, emptying the mind of thoughts, and/or keeping awareness on my third eye is all that is needed to become a Yogi which comes along with the practice with celibacy.

1. The techniques have been described in past answers. Go through each and every answer slowly and apply the same in practice.

2. 'Ojas' does not fill any fluid. It is the vital fluid which gets sublimated into Ojas.

3. Follow the meditation techniques described in past answers.

4. Merging the mind into the  Atman (pure self) is what is required. The self is no different from Lord Krishna.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.