Celibacy/Abstinence/Understanding Brahmacharya

Hello Dhananjay.
i'm reading you quite regularly since 2 years now and like many people, i would like to say that the information and knowledge you share has been of great value to me.I think i was very much ready to hear it, but still,reading you was pleasant and helpful. I have incorporated the knowledge about food and i progressively became a vegetarian. Most importantly , i am practicing chastity with some success as i now follow what you call brahmacharya for months without much difficulty. i dont think i will ever come back to the lifestyle i used to live 6 years ago. So before coming to the question, i would like to thank you and say that i hope you will keep doing your on-line job on brahmacharya and yoga for a long time.

This being said, i have a few question:
In my practice, the biggest obstacle are some negative tendencies that find in my mind. I wont go into the details, but when i am under a negative state of mind, i often experience nightfalls while sleeping. So i noticed that"stress", "negativity", to be general, caused me to expell semen during the night even though i had no sexual desire or thoughts.
Can you tell me more about the relationship between negativity and nightfalls. Also, can you explain to me why nightfalls are less destructive and tiring than a regular sexual act. It is true that i feel less affected by a nightfall than by a regular drop of semen, but the semen look just the same.

Secondly, i have read that it takes 12 years to experiment great spiritual results of Brahmacharya. But i feel like this is a childish way of thinking, because in my experience, your energy can get destroyed by negativity, stress, or other life events distinct from expelling semen. Also, brahmacharya is important,but doesn't it requires much mind and spiritual mastery, as well as deep and strong understanding of life mechanisms to achieve a higher state of being.

Thirdly, i have developped during my life a certain understanding of how we do create our life according to our vibration / energy / state of mind and how we find ourselves always reflected in our surroundings, influencing very strongly events and people according to what we are,want,and feel. This is no provocation here but why dont you mention this fact and aspect of reality.We are part of a whole and always interacting with the rest of everything,according to what our energy/karma is.
Are you unaware of this?

Fourthly, i do meditate a little and when i do i noticed i often get some insights on life or on subtle subjects, mechanisms. Can you tell me more about this phenomenon?

You have to know that i am very interested and serious in these matters and i hope you will answer me clearly, and not be blocked by the fact that i do object some of the things you say( and i did tell you only a part of it, because i have a feeling you might not like too much contesting)

1. 'Prana' focused destructively is negativity. Negative thoughts lead to loss of Prana and eventually loss of semen, for both are one and the same.

2. Nightfall's are somewhat less destructive as they occur under the lack of complete awareness and will. Will is the switch which controls Prana. Therefore, the actual essence is lost to a lesser extent.

3. What is lost is 'Prana' (vital power), be the loss via emotional upsurge or semen. The loss is felt more in the case of semen as it is the gross most representation of this vital power. Maintaining Brahmacharya comprises of not merely desisting from activity which causes seminal loss but also staying clear of emotional outbursts, for that also amounts to energy loss and thereby debility as explained in past answers.

When the same energy is conserved and directed towards meditation on the Atman (self), everything which is to be know will eventually be known and spiritual mastery comes all by itself.

One is after all the Atman (self) and what is hence required is only to work at removing the ignorance blocking such identity. When this is achieved, the Atman, which is of the nature of complete knowledge alone remains. Therefore, real knowledge is within and not outside.

Enquire - "Who is it that wants 'spiritual mastery?". Then let go of that entity. What remains is the self which is ever complete.

4. The world is a reflection of one's own Ego which is the product of past & present karma. When the Ego is dispelled through 'Gnyana' (knowledge of the truth), the world disappears as explained in past answers.

5. Meditation takes consciousness closer to the truth. Hence it follows that the truth concerning the topics which one meditates on become more comprehensible. The degree of this comprehension depends on the intensity with which one meditates.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.