Celibacy/Abstinence/Waking up time & IBS
1. I have been practicing brahmacharya for almost a month. You mentioned that waking up early at brahmamuhurata and doing yog asanas is beneficially for brahamacharya. as of now i don't have any time of sleeping and waking. it keeps on changing with time. So how shall i follow it
generally i sleep at 11 and wake at 6
so shall i straight away sleep at 10 and start waking up at 5
is there any harm in all of a sudden starting something ?
2. i am suffering from ama (weak digestion as a result of which sticky material comes out of anus - sometimes). i wear a langot. if i tie langot tightly i feel like defecating, feel movt. of bowels. so is this because of ama production or wrong wearing of langot ?
3. in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) should langot be worn less tight comparatively ?
4. is loss of semen a cause of weak digestion ? i must have masturbated over 200 times.
1. Gradually retard the sleeping time by 15 minutes & advance the waking time by 15 minutes everyday. Ultimately, sleeping at 9.00 and waking by 4.00 A.M should be achieved.
2. All these problems are the result of ill health caused by past karma and nothing else. Indulge in the regular practice of a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya as described in past answers. Go through each and every answer very slowly, absorb the essence and apply it in practice. In a few years, all health issues will gradually go away.
3. The Langot is not the issue. If unbroken Brahmacharya is practiced with devotion & surrender to realize the Supreme, all these troubles will get weeded out.
ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)