Celibacy/Abstinence/Will of the Yogi

Question
In your old answer you said that the self is the Lord and that the realized yogi has become one with the Lord without difference. Does this mean you can create or do anything with your will as the God does after selfrealization?

Answer
Where is the question of your 'will' after self-realization? Such will exists only until the false 'I' or Ego exists. After this false concept is completely overcome through irreversible realization of the truth, who exists to will or not will something?

The will of the Lord alone works through the body of such a sage and the body performs accordingly as per divine order. Then there is no 'I' or 'non-I'.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay