Celibacy/Abstinence/Will of the Yogi

In your old answer you said that the self is the Lord and that the realized yogi has become one with the Lord without difference. Does this mean you can create or do anything with your will as the God does after selfrealization?

Where is the question of your 'will' after self-realization? Such will exists only until the false 'I' or Ego exists. After this false concept is completely overcome through irreversible realization of the truth, who exists to will or not will something?

The will of the Lord alone works through the body of such a sage and the body performs accordingly as per divine order. Then there is no 'I' or 'non-I'.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.