Respected Sir ,

i wanted to ask which commentary on the bhagavad gita should i read or which is in most accordance of the interpretation held by you.
         In my college bhaktivedanta club professor is organising a lecture on introduction to bhagvad gita and there we have been given a copy of bhagavad gita as it is written by hdg ac bhaktivedanta swami srila prabhupada . I may also check the libraray to search a commentry by paramhamsa yoganada.

Also i wanted to know whether reading books by swami vivekanada , paramhamsa yoganada and bhativedanta swami simulataneously or one after the other may lead to confusion if so then whom should i read first.

Go through the books authored by Swami Vivekananda & Paramahansa Yogananda in that order. Absorb the essence (not the literal meaning) by in-depth contemplation on the read matter and apply such knowledge in real life situations.

The Bhagavad-Gita is one of the most practical books on Yoga. He who understands it rightly and applies the same is assured of progress.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.