Celibacy/Abstinence/Frequent expulsion of sexual fluid

Respected Sir,I am 23 year old student following celibacy with the practice of yoga and pranayama(but not regular). In past i masturbated my frequency is once in three month for 3 year and also i am facing wet dreams from 3 year(1-2 per week).
I have following questions:-
1.Is semen can be flow out without any erection in waking state?
2.I notice some sticky fluid in my first drop of urine(2 to 3 times in morning)is this can be to stop this semen lekage with urine.
3.During my daily activities some times i found that some liquid is flowing out and my innerwear becomes wet .But i cant identify whether this is urine or veerya.What is this according to you?What should i do to avoid this?
4.Is it possible to flow semen with urine?If yes the what is remedy for this?Will it affect my celibacy practice,memory,brain or physical.
5.How to stop involuntary erection(i.e even i dont have any lust in mind,i got automatic erection)?
kindly show me the path and help me to live perfect celibacy life.Thank you.

1. Semen can flow out under the presence of lustful thoughts even without an erection. The fluid may be semen or lubricating liquid. None of these will flow out if Brahmacharya is established.

2. Involuntary erections without lust are harmless. They occur naturally due to increased blood flow periodically, which is healthy. This need not be worried about.

Practice the Yogic techniques suggested with regular Pranayama. Develop devotion to the Almighty and meditate often. Without Pranayama, Brahmacharya cannot become perfect. One should strive hard for perfect Brahmacharya. Such a Brahmachari does not secrete any fluid, at any point of time involuntarily. If your efforts are honest, you will achieve this in a few years.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.