Celibacy/Abstinence/Involuntary release

Question
QUESTION: I have a doubt.while studying suddenly my semen flows out how is this possible?

ANSWER: The cause is some form of a previous stimulation or mind state which becomes evident later through the release. It can also occur very rarely due to unconscious stimulation of the 'Svadhishtana chakra' (sex center) by Pranic currents due to certain past Samskara-s (impressions). Honest and persevered practice of Brahmacharya with the methods suggested will annul these problems in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: So does this mean I have violated the vow of brahmacharya?

Answer
The answer to this question lies with the questioner himself. When an honest inquiry is made as to whether there was any voluntary fantasy/imagination preceding the release (even a few days earlier) with full mental awareness, the answer becomes evident. Any release of semen amounts to a reset in the practice under such cases.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay