Celibacy/Abstinence/Bhagavad Gita and Veda chanting

Dear Guruji,

1) "Never was there a time when I wasn't or you weren't nor shall we ever cease to be" What is the meaning of this line? What is the need of expressing I and you? Aren't these entities false? Anti-Brahma  groups use this line most often to imply continuity of an individual personality after moksha.
2) Why is learning ved mantras from the internet without a Guru but together with the correct swaras and pronunciation detrimental to brahmacharya? And I mean this with 100% experience of cause-effect relationship. Does the same rule apply to learning puran mantras? I learned purusha sukta, narayan sukta and ganapati atharvashirsha. Even the immediate bliss akin to an orgasm is experienced after completing a chant. Then why this control system is in place?

1. It is a line that refers to the eternity of the Atman (self) and the beginning-less nature of the Ego (which however comes to an end after the self is realized). 'I' and 'you' are only subject-object terms used to denote the illusion of the phenomenal world.

2. As long as the mantra-s are chanted with the correct pronunciation & Swara, after knowing the meaning, with devotion to the Supreme, it is not detrimental, even if accomplished without a physical Guru.

The control systems stating the requirement of a Guru are only to prevent the possibility of aspirants mispronouncing the same or not realizing the correct meaning, erroneously, under lack of guidance.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.