Celibacy/Abstinence/About brahmacharya and "luck"

Question
Ive read in an ancient post an answer about how Nature starts to work for one who is an absolute brahmachari in deeds and thoughts. Can you please explain more this subject? Is it related to spirits who starts helping a brahmachari or Nature who helps him as an automatic process? I didnt understand the real cause behind it.

Another thing, is that after practicing brahmachari, people start to speak more to me, but at the same time at work there is a specific person (a crazy-type of woman who wants to do everything, who is just one position higher in work) who get well with me and helps me, but at the same time started try to control me at work and this I really dont like, it even gets to the point of humiliation. As an expert in human psychology  and wisdom how can you explain this and how should I deal with it?

Answer
1. The cause is the gradual reduction of past negative karma obstructing one's well being.

2. Simply ignore the world and stay fixed to the state of the self. What others do is not our business, even if it targets us.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay