Celibacy/Abstinence/Dealing with Radiance

Question
Hello, as a private question

Someone who practice brahmacharya for a long period of time of months or even years without break, get a radiant physical appearance "atractive" which can attract compliment. This in itself is an impediment for spiritual practice because you get temptation and people tell you why dont you get girlfriend, anoying things.

1- Now is there a trick to practice brahmacharya without break but at the same time dont change your physical appearance? I mean make the physical appearance remains the same as someone who dont practice it or jerk-like. This is very important.

Some yogis who were advandved like Ramakrishna looked like a no brahmachari, even as a jerk (without intention of insulting) because for me physical appearance sincerely means nothing. I dont believe at all that what appear outside is the reflection of the inside. Socrates or Laozi which were like beggars and at the same time one of the greatest philosophers of history. They were not like the portrait of Krishna in hindu art.

Thank you for answering if you dont mind

Answer
1. Are you the body? You are pure consciousness which is ever unaffected. Who gets affected by what people say or don't say? It is the Ego. So the real problem is of consciousness identifying itself with the Ego/body. This is the disease which is to be cured. As long as it remains uncured, there will always be one problem or the other. Even if you were able to diminish the radiance of the body, Maya (illusion) will attack you from another angle, for the germ called 'Avidya' (ignorance) is still alive within you and the problem continues.

The wise one who wishes to reside in the self as the self does not waste his resources trying to alter the unreal body, Ego or the impermanent world which are all one and the same. He goes to the source from where these spring forth and kills that source in totem. The source of these three is the germ - 'Avidya' (ignorance) surrounding the Atman (self). Upon negation of the same, all problems and sorrows come to the final end.

2. To begin with, remind the Ego - "It is the power of the Lord which manifests as radiance through Brahmacharya. Hence I neither have any right over it, nor any claim. Therefore, there is no need to react to what the world does, for such radiance is not my doing".

Who created this body? It is the Lord. So let HIM reduce or increase its radiance. That is not our business or concern, for we are not the body or the Ego. Simply learn to hold on to your true self which has no connection with the body and be at peace; ever free.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay