Celibacy/Abstinence/Evasive abstinence

sir i have many of your articles from many days and from before i am practicing celibacy but i am falling many times and masturbated. my highest record for not performing masturbation is 6 months .i have this wrong habit from the age of 12.to control myself i left porn 3 years before but then also cant control to masturbate sir yesterday again i saw porn and masturbated 5 times i am not able to control myself please help me i want to become a life long celibate.now i can control myself from watching porn because i have controlled before also but what about temptations this are so terrible that i am seeing many woman body parts everywhere even in anyone face also please save me

Apply the Yogic practices and lifestyle with surrender to God as described earlier. Perform correct mediation. Success will dawn in the course of time. One should persevere till Brahmacharya becomes effortless. Effort is the key for the aspirant.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.