Celibacy/Abstinence/Guru, Nasal impediment and memory

Question
Dear Guruji,

1) Although the Lord is the actual Guru, can you be considered one of my Gurus for teaching me the techniques mentioned in past answers albeit virtually but also personally in the question answer format?
2) Right nostril partial blockage is a problem only during practice and it seems to be magnified upon pranayam commencement. What is the reason for this? Please explain in detail. However, practice is still possible and yielding benefit despite the extra exertion.
3) My memory is very bad from past marijuana abuse and masturbation. How long will it take me to recover my previously available phenomenal shockingly absorptive and photographic memory if the correct lifestyle and sense of surrender to the All Pervading Hidden Treasure is inculcated?

Answer
1. It is enough if one considers the Lord as the Guru (mentor), as there is no other Guru. Based on the individual nature and evolutionary level of the aspirant, the Lord guides through a physical form, the suitable path for every Jiva.

2. Such blockages can occur until the body is not fully purified. It will not occur after complete purification. Hence one should work hard despite impediments.

3. Do not worry about the result. One's efforts end at duty. The rest will come without doubt at the right time. Hence simply persevere in your Dharma.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay