Celibacy/Abstinence/Path to Brahmacharya

Question
Dear Sir
I decided to practice Brahmacharya about 2 months ago, and since the last 45 days I have not voluntarily ejaculated. I know it is a small duration but nevertheless it is a start. But in these 45 days, I have been having wet dreams once every week on an average. I have tried hard but I do not have any patience for any yoga other than Bhakti yoga. I cannot practice asana,pranayama to preserve semen. I pray daily, read the Bhagvatam daily, do japa and have satsang whenever possible, but I can't do any asana or pranayama. So, I would like to know if I never voluntarily ejaculate, even though I have wet dreams even once a week, will it have any benefits? Can intense Bhakti Yoga help a man transmute his semen? I know what I am practicing is not worthy of being called Brahmacharya, but does it atleast fit the definition of celibacy?
I am a 21 years old college student.
Thanks in advance!

Answer
Continue with the practice of Brahmacharya, with devotion to God to know the self. In the course of time, HE will show the path to be employed.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay