Celibacy/Abstinence/Pranayama queries

Respected sir,
   I am 23 yr old student.I am following the celibacy with yoga and pranayma from last 1 year but not regularly.I have following questions:-
1.As i following celibacy in word,thought,did strictly from 3 months then also i have wet dreams so,How many days/month practice of celibacy,pranayma takes to erase all past bad sexual impressions.
2.Is there any special schedule of yoga or pranayma to follow on the day after of wet dreams.
3.Is kumbhaka and deep breathig while studying,walking,traveling also gives same benefits.and is mere kumbhaka helps to convert sexual energy into physical,spiritual energy

1. Wet dreams stop once the Yogi becomes an Urdhvareta. That will happen by the grace of God if one's efforts are honest, after a few years of practice.

2. No

3. Pranayama is to be applied correctly and not merely Kumbhaka in random.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.