Celibacy/Abstinence/Queries related to practice

Question
QUESTION: Question
Hello Dhananjay ji, hope you are doing well. I have been practicing brahmacharya and the yogic practices from past 16 days in the sequence you have mentioned earlier.
While I have some queries regarding my practice. These are as follows :
1. The asanas I perform are Ardha Ė Paschimoth‚nasana, Paschimoth‚nasana, Bak‚sana, Sivanand‚sana, Hal‚sana, Sarvang‚sana, Dhanur‚sana, P‚dahastasana, Chakr‚sana, Shirshasana. I have google searched, the way in which these asanas are performed and trying to perform these all. But couldn't get the satisfactory answer for breathing pattern one should follow. Therefore I am really very confused about the breathing pattern one should follow while performing these asanas. Can you please explain in detail the breathing pattern for each of these asanas.
2. Also can you explain the time one should remain in one asana, how to increase the time and how many sets of one asana and of how much time should be performed. Also what is the maximum time limit to remain in one asana.
3. In the early morning, Before starting my yogic practice I do five minutes of sprint running after that 5-8 minutes of all body parts exercises and in the end I do vigorous physical exercises like push ups, pull ups, dhand bethak etc. for 15 minutes. so that I can spend much of my energy meant to nourish physical body as you have described earlier. And after taking five minute rest I start my yogic practice asana, bandas etc. Am I following a right method and are these physical exercises enough to transmute sexual energy meant for physical well being ?
4. I am having a problem from last 4-5 years when I was in class 9th. Whenever I go to piss in public toilets or in my college washroom, if there is someone around I am unable to piss, even if I stand for 2-3 minutes. And it is very embarrasing and many times causes very discomfort for me  as I can not go again and again. While I don't feel this problem if I am alone in the washroom. Please provide me with a suitable medication as it is really agitating.
5. In your previous answers you have said that pranayama should be performed after acheiving perfection in asana. As I am a newbie should I do them or not? If no, then after how much time should I start doing Pranayama.
6. From Pranayama in your answers which of the Pranayamas do you think are necesary and suitable for brahmacharya.
Thank You

ANSWER: 1. Slow 'Puraka' (inhalation) during expansive movements and slow 'Rechaka' (exhalation) during compressive movements is the breathing. 'Kumbhaka' (retention - internal or external) is at the final state of no movement while holding the pose.

2. The time one spends in the final state of each Asana depends on one's comfort there. A few seconds should do for well being. One should not force beyond one's ability which gradually increases in the course of time.

3. The warm up exercises are to be moderate and not strenuous or exhausting. One should decide the limit for himself.

4. The condition is only a mental state of self consciousness. Let go of such consciousness which relates to the Ego and be at peace.

5. Perform both. The perfection will come by itself.

6. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2011/5/Pranayama-Yoga-Brahma

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Thank you Dhananjay ji for your kind reply. Most of my doubts are cleared. But still I have some queries. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. My queries are :

1. Here for example I can perform sarvangasana with ease for more than 3 minutes ( if I am slowly breathing and not performing kumbhaka). On the other hand, if I am doing kumbhaka alongside I can do it for a max time of 30 seconds. So, which method is correct ? If second method is correct i.e. performing sarvangasana while doing kumbhaka, then how many repititions of this asana should I perform Or after completing one repitition one should go for another asana ?

2. As in your answer no.3 you have said that exercises should be moderate. However, side by side I have to train myself for defence services. So ehat sequence of these strenous exercises and yogic practices would you suggest ?

3. In one of your previous answer you have told that remaining 3 hours in an asana is considered as attaining mastery over asana. Please tell me whether this time of 3 hours apply for only sidhaasana, sukhaasana, padmasana etc. or for all the asana. If it applies for all asanas in which sequence should one increase the time period.

4. In the link you have provided the method of performing Nadi Shodhana and pranayama is clear to me. But I just want to ask what about other pranayamas like bhastrika, kapalbhati etc. Or the pranayama you have given is enough for achieving self-realization.

Thank you very much
Sorry for causing inconvenience again.

Answer
1. One repetition, held for a comfortable duration of time should suffice.

2. The fitness required to pass the physical test will come by itself if what is suggested is applied.

3. Long duration in meditative postures (such as Padmasana, Sidhasana) comes by itself in the course of time if the practice of Yoga is correct. The focus should be on merging the mind into the Atman (self) and not merely on performing physical feats through Asana-s. That which is comfortable is the right duration.

4. It is enough when coupled with all the other Anga-s of Yoga as described.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay