Celibacy/Abstinence/Wearing langot

1.i want to know that wearing underwear over langot is harmful because i am living in a hostel and when going to bathroom many are teasing thats why i asked this
can you send a photograph of langot
2.sir when my friends are discussing about things related to bad things and i am present there then my heart beat becomes fast and i feel very uneasy this happens before practicing brahmacharya also why so
3.in my school when girls are roaming around me or giggling my mind feels very uneasy and wrong thoughts start coming .what to do sir?

1. The private parts may get subjected to excess heat by wearing the brief over the langot. If such is the condition, then it might be a good idea to not do so. Ignore what others have to say. People pass comments based on their perception, while one should do things based on his own perception. The past post on the Langot has a video on how to wear it.

2. The best course of action for the beginner under such circumstances is to walk away and focus on something more constructive. Mundane talk is a waste of time and energy and nothing good comes out of it.

3. This occurs to every aspirant during the first few years of practice. If one applies all the methods properly, such vulnerability gradually ebbs away in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.