Celibacy/Abstinence/Amaroli - a wonder

I recently came across a post in forums where it(amaroli) was being discussed before that i never thought of our Urine as a natural healer or pure energy solution.

I would like to hear from you the benefits of drinking own urine and tips for beginners in this.

I've also read that our morning's first urine between 3-4 am contains melatonon which assist in meditation.

BTW, today i took bath with my urine. I collectedd the midstream of urine and sstored it in glass container. Accidently, a little bit of it went in my eyes too. is it safe?

Sivambu, when put in the eyes cleanses them and helps improve eye sight in the long run.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.