Celibacy/Abstinence/Amaroli - a wonder

Question
I recently came across a post in forums where it(amaroli) was being discussed before that i never thought of our Urine as a natural healer or pure energy solution.

I would like to hear from you the benefits of drinking own urine and tips for beginners in this.

I've also read that our morning's first urine between 3-4 am contains melatonon which assist in meditation.

BTW, today i took bath with my urine. I collectedd the midstream of urine and sstored it in glass container. Accidently, a little bit of it went in my eyes too. is it safe?

Answer
Sivambu, when put in the eyes cleanses them and helps improve eye sight in the long run.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2013/1/practice-amaroli-urin

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay